Friday, May 8, 2009

Miroslava Duma

Miroslava duma
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Credits : The Sartorialist, etc

Miroslava Mikheeva Duma...they called her the Russian "IT" girl. She's also...according to various sources...an editor for Harper's Bazaar Russia. I've tried to find more bout her backgrounds though....but there's not much information available. Anyway....she has an amazing style for my personal oppinion....she could pull off any outfit and still looks stunning!

For all those who visits my blog....well....im new here. BONJOUR everyone! Its an honour to join the community blog....and im sooooo excited about it...cant wait to share with all of you guys on just about anything...especially fashions and styles..of course. HUGE, HUGE, HUGE thanks to my 2 lovely n beloved sisters.... Wendy from
blackcoffeecrumbs N Becky from style-antagonist for making it happen for me on this blogggggg :)




No comments:

mutemode

My photo
nuichling@gmail.com

blog archive

mutemode's fashiolista